The COP1 order picker is extremely efficient for collection of orders and thanks to the working platform that can be elevated is also proves versatile as a rolling ladder or operating platform.
The COP1 is extremely efficient for classic collection of orders and thanks to the working platform that can be elevated, it proves its worth as a rolling ladder or operating platform. Compared to a conventional rolling ladder, the COP1 not only saves time by eliminating the need to climb up and down, but the risk of an accident or damage to the goods is also lowered.
The ideal solution for almost any application area
When used inside and on flat floors, the elevating work platform buddy can be used to fill shelves, check inventory, mount signs, replace lamps or complete cleaning and repair work.
- Maintenance-free 120Ah lithium ion battery
- The charger cable is integrated in the vehicle
- Internal charger can be connected to a standard 240 Volt power socket
- Neither charging rooms nor ventilation systems are required, as the charging process generates no gases.
- Collecting goods or orders at reach heights of up to 5m
- Travel speed of up to 6km/h depending on the lift height
- With a total width of only 750mm and a turning radius of only 1,260mm, the vehicle is easy to manoeuvre in narrow aisles or confined working areas including most standard doors.
- When the working platform is lifted, the safety bars lock automatically.
Opportunity Charging with Lithium-Ion battery
Powerful lithium-ion technology results in a long lasting and maintenance free battery that can be rapidly charged during breaks throughout the day ensuring higher uptimes.
Thanks to the five-point chassis, which comprises of a combination of drive wheel, two support rollers and two load edges, gives the COP1 strong stability and stable driving characteristics.
SIMULTANEOUS DRIVING AND LIFTING/LOWERING
Easy-to-reach switches allow safe and productive works. The maximum speed is automatically adjusted at different lifting heights.
INTUITIVE AND SAFE OPERATION
The ergonomic steering control ensures intuitive and precise operation of the vehicle. Small parts can be safely stowed away in the standard storage compartments. Two cup holders and a storage compartment for documents make everyday work easier for the operator.
The COP1 comes with standard safety features, such as electrically monitored safety bars, two optical hand sensors, a dead man’s switch in the footwell, a tilting sensor and a safety sensor under the working platform to increase safety when the vehicle is lowered.